Saturday, September 19, 2009

California Dreamin'

Sad to say our California friends are gone. We missed them greatly and it was very nice to have them in town. Here are a few pics from their visit.




They are wonderful people and we are grateful to have them involved in our lives.

On the downside of their visit….we now have a plan for the backyard that involves a lot of money and even more work on my part. Once again thanks to them. I’m still not sure if that’s a good thing or not. We were planning on keeping in pretty simple, now its going to be pretty complex.

So now I’ve probably got at least 9 months worth of labor planned. Well roughly planned anyway. Maybe I should have titled this “Backyard Dreamin!”

So here is the before/ blank slate shots of the back yard. This is our starting point. I’m hoping that by keeping track of everything on here, it will motivate me to get this done faster.




In the second pic you can see the 2 of the 3 trees that they got for us. Now if there weren't so many rocks in the ground I'd have holes dug already!


No comments:

Post a Comment