Thursday, June 18, 2009

Horn Tootin'

That’s right!!! I’m a guy, and when I’m right I like to brag a little. Last Feb. at the end of the football season I predicted that the ridiculously good looking Brett Favre was most likely going to be back again. If you don’t believe me you can read it here.

Since then there has been a lot of stuff going on in the media. Tons of speculation, but nothing really concrete. I didn’t want to comment until there was something a little more certain.

Well now things have changed. Brett gave and interview on Monday night and this is what I took away from it:

Almost 3 weeks ago now Brett had sugary on his arm. That’s right. THE main reason he gave for retiring has now been repaired.

The Vikings have sent a trainer and a coach down to Alabama to work with and evaluate Brett’s arm.

Now on top of all that…I'm currently under the impression that as long as his arm isn’t hurting, and he can throw…he’s going to play next year.

Come on people this is Brett Favre we’re talking about here.... HE’S PLAYING NEXT YEAR!!!!

Here is the best article I found that sums it all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment