Monday, February 16, 2009

Chock This One Up to Laziness

I'm still amazed by this one.

I saw a woman cross the road. You're probably telling yourself that's really not a big deal right. People cross road all the time right, and if that were simply the case it really wouldn't rate mentioning here.

I saw a woman run across six lanes (three each way) with a raised median in the middle. Kind perks your interest a little bit more huh.

I saw a woman run across six lanes of heavy traffic causing at least 20 cars (myself included) to slam on their brakes to avoid hitting her while still avoiding hitting each other. For some reason a real life version of the old video game frogger comes to mind.

I saw a woman run across six lanes of heavy traffic causing at least 20 cars to slam on their brakes to avoid making her road kill while avoid hitting each other, when all she had to do was walk 150 feet east or west to an intersection and press a button for a cross walk a wait for the light. That's right she was exactly halfway between 2 intersections. Both of which were armed with stoplights to give her a safe crossing of the six lanes of traffic. I assume she thought is was too far to walk. We're talking maybe half a football field here people!!! 50 yards! 150 FT!!! You've got to be kidding me!!!!

Are you ready for the kicker!!!!!

She was pulling a Wagon.

With a Toddler in it.

What The Heck were you thinking lady!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment