Tuesday, February 17, 2009

John Scalzi Hates Your Politics

I've pretty much dedicated this blog to rants and raves of some sort. I try to have a little fun with it but I avoid politics. I recently found this little tidbit that John Scalzi wrote in '02 and found it to be highly entertaining. Especially since my own personal political beliefs have never really fit into a single "branch of political thinking." So then I thought...Self, why should I limit my blog only to my own personal rants...hmmm

You can read it here. Try not to be offended.

If you don't know who John Scalzi is, he's an author. I can't say he's one of my favorites because so far I've only read 2 of his books. I can say I really enjoyed both of them and I intend on reading many more. He mostly writes sci-fi so if this makes me a dork, them I'm a dork. If you want more info on him here is a link to him on wikipedia

If you wish to read his blog here is a link to it here...

No comments:

Post a Comment